Hi, I'm Bill Accordino, VP, Team and Leadership Development and facilitator of AJO's Coaches Forum.
Coaches Forum meets every six weeks and provides an opportunity for AJO Executives Coaches, Senior Consultants and clients to network, share and learn. Meetings cover a range of topics such as:
- New leadership development concepts, ideas and practices, which are typically facilitated by a member of AJO's coaching team
- Noteworthy techniques, tools and assessments
- New book reviews and recent research
- Conference and seminar debriefs (E.g. Conference Board's Executive Coaching Conference)
- Best practices in the field of coaching and team and leadership development, including process review and improvements
- Case studies, including what's working and support for members with challenging assignments
. If you are an HR, LD or OD professional, ask us about attending.