Hi, I'm Bill Accordino, VP, Team and Leadership Development and facilitator of AJO's Coaches Forum.
Coaches Forum meets several times a year, providing an opportunity for AJO Executive/Leadership Coaches, Senior Consultants and HR professionals to network, share and learn.
Meetings cover a range of topics such as:
- New leadership development concepts, ideas and practices, which are typically facilitated by a member of AJO's coaching team
- Noteworthy techniques, tools and assessments
- New (and sometimes classic) book reviews and recent research
- Conference and seminar debriefs (E.g. Conference Board's Executive Coaching Conference)
- Best practices in the field of coaching and team and leadership development, including process review and improvements
- Case studies, including what's working and support for members with challenging assignments
- Guest speakers who are experts in their field
. If you are an HR, LD or OD professional, send us a message if you'd like to attend a future Forum. We'd love to have you!