If your goals are all about partnering with individuals and/or teams and organizations to reach theirs, then let’s talk.
AJO is always scouting outstanding talent to deliver services nationally (in 30 states) and internationally (in 15 countries). We are always interested in talking to trusted advisors and partners who can support our Executive Coaching, Team and Leadership Development and Career Transition practices.
Here's what we are typically seeking to support our practice areas:
- Trained, certified, skilled, experienced Executive Coaches and Senior Career Coaches
- Experts in career transition, executive coaching, leadership and team development
- Line management and/or leadership experience
- Executive and boardroom presence
- Record of success in impacting performance, development and transition in a client-facing environment
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
If you have what it takes, and want to explore consulting opportunities with AJO, please share your bio or resume with us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Join the AJO Team" in the subject line.