AJO is a member of the following organizations that provide strong networking and learning opportunities:
- BioNJ: BioNJ is a vibrant life science industry association that represents research-based life science organizations in New Jersey, with over 400 members. AJO's membership in BioNJ ensures we stay dialed into the life sciences community in NJ, which is especially important given our strong portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- Conference Board: Through our membership, we tap the Conference Board's strong human capital knowledge base. This includes the latest trends, fresh insights, and research in topics important to HR, such as Leadership Development, Strategic HR, Talent Management and Labor Markets. AJO is a regular attendee at the Executive Coaching and Leadership Development conferences and participates in webinars throughout the year.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) Family Business Forum: This Forum is designed to provide family businesses in the metropolitan area with a unique opportunity to learn from leading experts about proven strategies for successfully owning and operating a family business through outcome-oriented educational programs and seminars. This members-only environment fosters long-term relationships based on mutual trust and understanding and an ongoing dialogue about family and business issues.
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce: AJO is an active participant and occasional guest speaker at Chamber events within this 800 member strong community. AJO has been profiled in Business Edge, the Chamber's monthly newspaper.
- SHRM: The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organization and leading provider of resources to HR professionals.