We Are A.J. O’Connor
We Help Organizations Succeed by Helping People Succeed.
Our experienced team of experts provide the individualized attention and customized solutions that achieve transformative results.
Founded on core family values and a commitment to building strong, long-lasting partnerships, we approach our work with the confidence and expertise that only comes with more than 35 years in the business. Working with companies of all sizes, needs and budgets, AJO develops high-performing teams and global leaders for organizational success.
Empowering transformation that enables you to achieve sustainable results.
AJO proudly partners with organizations of all sizes, including all the major Fortune 500 categories.
Established in 1983, AJO is committed to building lasting partnerships through individualized attention.
AJO has served more than 600 organizations, activating the success of more than 25,000 careers.
Our Core Values
Assume positive intent and demonstrate integrity.
Open & Transparent
- Clearly articulate and readily share information both verbally and in writing
- Use listening skills to gain understanding
- Tailor message to audience
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for ones own work
- Follow through on commitments and meet deadlines
- Acknowledge and learn from mistakes
Responsive & Timely
- Provide excellent service to clients (internal, coaches, partners and vendors)
- Respond promptly and with urgency
- High-quality execution on all deliverables
Independent & Proactive
- Recognized and evaluate when problems arise and respond with urgency
- Exercise sound judgement to effectively solve problems
- Looks for new ways of doing things and is open to ideas for improvement
Accessible & Adoptable
- Readily adapt to and embrace change, new assignments, procedures and ways of working
- Listen to feedback without becoming defensive and willing to make changes in behavior
- Embrace a coaching mindset and pursue ongoing learning & development opportunities
Cooperate & Work Together
- Develop and maintain the trust and confidence of others
- Respectful, considerate and inclusive
- Plan and coordinate tasks and projects while taking others into consideration
AJO proudly belongs to a number of leading professional organizations which provide a deep network of resources and continuous learning opportunities.
AJO is a family organization built on a passion for empowering people as they navigate their career journeys to reach their full potential. Founded during a national recession in 1983 by Andrew Sr. and Betty O’Connor, AJO has a deep history of delivering insights, guidance and expertise to individuals and organizations in transition.
Giving back is a core value of AJO and philanthropy is an integral part of our company’s culture. We are dedicated to supporting causes that align with our strong family values and help those in need.