Hi! I am Nat Caputi, Career Coach and facilitator of AJO's Executive Networking Forum (ENF).
The ENF was established in 2009 with the goal of facilitating networking and sharing of ideas and information among AJO’s most senior executives in career transition.
This Forum meets every other week at AJO's office in Parsippany, NJ (with a dial-in option for those who cannot attend in person.)
Each meeting includes the opportunity to network with the following additional outcomes in mind:
- Share information, contacts and best practices regarding the job search process for the purpose of continued education and training
- Gain exposure to a peer group as well as other career coaches in the AJO community
- Provide structure and accountability in a peer group setting to ensure participants are meeting their outlined objectives between meetings
In addition, we are looking to provide alumni executive contact information to this group to help further their networking efforts.
Each meeting follows this format:
- What's going well
- What help you need from group members
- Assignment (I.e. articles, to do’s)
- Next meeting date