Hi, I'm Alan Silberberg, Career Coach and facilitator of AJO's newest networking forum.
Seizing Opportunities and Relationships (SOAR) is specifically designed for A.J. O’Connor’s career transition program participants who are looking for ways to develop strong networks during their transition.
SOAR meets every other week at AJO's office in Parsippany, NJ (with a dial in option for those who cannot attend in person.)
How will you benefit from participating?
- Learn networking tips, techniques and best practices
- Build your confidence by practicing networking skills in a safe environment
- Gain knowledge of potential job opportunities that you may not have heard about
- Obtain networking connections at companies that you are interested in for employment opportunities
- Develop lasting professional relationships with peers for mutual advantage and support
Get your wings underneath you and get ready to SOAR! I look forward to meeting you there.