Hi, I'm Alan Silberberg, Career Coach and facilitator of AJO's newest networking forum.
The NetForum is specifically designed for AJO's career transition program participants who are looking for ways to develop strong networks during their transition. It provides an opportunity for you to build valuable connections, gain practical job search information, and sharpen your focus.
NetForum meets every other week at AJO's office in Parsippany, NJ (with a dial-in option for those who cannot attend in person.)
Each session begins by concentrating on a new job search topic.
How will you benefit from participating?
- Learn networking tips, techniques, and best practices
- Build your confidence by practicing networking skills in a safe environment
- Gain knowledge of potential job opportunities that you may not have heard about
- Obtain networking connections at companies that you are interested in for employment opportunities
- Develop lasting professional relationships with peers for mutual advantage and support
I look forward to meeting you there.