We invite you to browse the AJO Blog and find topics of interest to your personal, team or organizational development.
- Learn, Leverage & Develop Your Competencies. Many posts are designed to include ideas and approaches for business professionals to develop their competencies, as well as action strategies for teams and/or organizations. Plus, most of our posts include a recommended reading and references section for you to learn more. From time to time, we also offer materials from our delivery library (E.g. Coaching Guides, Workbooks and other handouts to support your learning).
- Subscribe and make sure you don't miss a post. Sign up to receive our “From the AJO Blog and Beyond” newsletter, containing recent posts from our Blog as well as new, noteworthy studies from beyond.
Guest Post Guidelines
We do accept guest posts that meet the following criteria:
- Posts must be original (i.e. no duplicated posts) and at least 1200 words in length.
- Content must be relevant and of interest to our audience (I.e., strategic HR, team and leadership development, and career transition).
- We love to share infographics, video, and models. We’ll happily link to great resources and references, including a new and noteworthy book or study.
- Submissions are typically from subject matter experts - practitioners, researchers, and/or writers in the field of talent development, HR Consulting or Career Management/Career Transition.
Please email email@example.com to let us know of your interest and proposed topic. We’d love to hear from you.