- Do you need help configuring career transition services for a special group or project?
- Is your budget tight?
- Is an “out of the box” solution warranted?
- Is a long notice period occurring, causing concern that employees remain engaged while also devoting time to their career transition?
Our group workshops are ideal for non-exempt to exempt individual contributors and can be conducted at your facilities, our offices or offsite.
Workshops are highly interactive and designed to ensure a balance of knowledge, skill and confidence building; in addition to addressing individual needs, questions and concerns.
Workshop formats typically cover the following topics, although the group's knowledge and expertise are always taken into account to ensure the appropriate emphasis is provided where necessary:
- Career decision-making
- Organizing the job search
- Approaching the job market, incorporating conventional and social media strategies and tactics
- Developing effective marketing & networking tools
- Evaluating offers and negotiating.