For most families, settling into a new community and ensuring a family member re-enters the workforce quickly has become a necessity rather than a luxury. AJO has assisted hundreds of spouses and partners to make successful transitions to satisfying work in their new communities.
Combining career coaching and great technology, we provide dedicated support to spouse/partners of your relocating employees to ensure they transition successfully to new locations, including new career opportunities.
Our Spouse/Partner Program can be offered in-office or as a remote delivery service. The program incorporates up-to-date techniques for planning, preparing and launching an effective job search including family readiness. Because each person’s transition is unique, our expert career coaches will personalize the program to meet the spouse/partner’s needs.
Ensuring that services are appropriately high-touch and high-tech is a hallmark of our superior service delivery. Each individual program includes:
- A personally assigned career coach. AJO provides one-on-one hours for dedicated use with a Career Coach with no time limit
- Access to AJO’s My Career Navigator until successful transition
- Blended learning modules (online and/or in-office seminars and events)
- Focus on career strategy exploration, development and implementation, coaching to develop networking, interviewing, and communication skills, support in developing a personalized marketing plan and approaching the job market/re-entry process. Support in developing marketing materials including resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn.
- Office amenities (optional)