Coaches and Consultants
AJO is always scouting outstanding talent to deliver services nationally (in 30 states) and internationally (in 20 countries). We are always interested in talking to trusted advisors and partners who can support our HR Consulting, Talent Development, and Career Transition Services practices.
Here's what we are typically seeking to support our practice areas:
- Trained, certified, skilled, experienced Leadership Coaches, Career Coaches, and HR/LD/OD Consultants
- Experts in career transition, leadership/executive coaching, leadership, and team development
- HR, line management and/or leadership experience
- Executive and boardroom presence
- Record of success in impacting performance, development, and transition in a client-facing environment
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
If you have what it takes, and want to explore consulting opportunities with AJO, please share your bio or resume with us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Join the AJO Team" in the subject line.