AJO offers a calendar of 20+ hours of learning modules in the form of in-house seminars and live webinars. These are presented by AJO's subject matter experts.
Regularly scheduled topics include:
- Writing Powerful Resumes
- Interviewing Techniques
- Successful Salary Negotiations
- Leveraging the Tools & Resources of AJO's Portal
- Landing the Job You Want Through Successful Marketing
- Seizing Opportunities and Relationships
- Connecting Effectively
- Building Your Online Presence
- Business Ownership
Sessions are supplemental to the career coaching component of your program.
Access to AJO’s portal is included with your program, offering you tools and resources to successfully manage your career transition. We have integrated more than twenty key information sources, including:
- Research databases to target prospective employers and recruiters
- Location research tools
- Interview preparation tools
- Career exploration tools to identify values, interests, skills and accomplishments
- Social networking tools
- Occupation and industry outlook data
- Career videos and learning clips
- Job openings (none older than 30 days)
- RSS/news and blog feeds
- Tools to collaborate online with your career coach
Most importantly, the portal will be available until you successfully transition.