AJO’s Executive Coaching / Leadership Coaching practice supports the needs of our clients locally, nationally and internationally. With over 100 executive and business coaches, our talented team offers:
- Strong business acumen, coupled with business executive coaching expertise
- Diverse coaching specialties that allow a strong coach match to the unique needs of every leader
- Experience in a broad range of industries and functions
- Coaching expertise that spans all leadership levels from your high-potentials to the C-Suite
A Four-Phase Approach for Optimal Results
Our four-phase process (Partner, Plan, Perform and Progress), is designed to:
- Assess and document a leader's developmental objectives
- Involve, communicate and obtain consensus from all stakeholders in the leader's developmental process
- Review and measure outcomes and accomplishments, including ongoing development recommendations
Trends in the Duration of Executive Coaching
AJO's Executive Coaching engagements typically span 3, 6 or 9 months, based on the needs and goals of the leader. Many clients also elect to extend services at the end of the initial engagement.
Trends noted by AJO and others:
- There has been a trend towards shorter engagements of 3 and 6 months in recent years
- Executive Coaching engagements of 12 months duration have also become popular, especially when included as one of several components within a leadership development program or leadership academy.
- This is consistent with the findings of the Conference Board as noted in its bi-annual Executive Coaching studies. The average length of a coaching engagement is 6 to 9 months, with 6 months as the most commonly reported duration in its 2018 study.