What you can expect from us:
- A single point of contact from Marie Tanzi, our experienced account manager. Marie brings more than 14 years supporting AJO's clients to her role. She will partner with you to plan, design, deliver and report progress and generally ensure your expectations are exceeded.
- An innovative program delivery model that is designed to yield a better return on your investment as well as to deliver improved program outcomes. Our model offers participants significant flexibility by offering services that can be used over time.
- Uncompromising high quality from AJO's career coaches who possess a rich mix of career coaching and business backgrounds coupled with a wealth of experience; advanced degrees, including M.S.’s, M.A.’s, M.B.A.’s and Ph.D.’s; 16 years of coaching/consulting experience on average. Plus, several of our coaches share their knowledge and expertise in both business and academic settings.
- A commitment to learning resources and technology tools that provide participants a competitive edge in today's dynamic job market. Our formula for success is in understanding, leveraging and integrating technology and social media with traditional approaches to career transition and career management.
- A high degree of flexibility and responsiveness to ensure we are there when you need us and your specific needs are met promptly.
- Timely progress reporting via online, real-time reporting and/or emailed reports.
If you are purchasing career transition programs of less than six months duration, chances are that services are running out before impacted employees have successfully transitioned. The average job search duration in the U.S. today is 27 weeks and typically, organizations purchase programs that are of a much shorter duration. We can offer a delivery option that addresses this problem. Our clients think so too, as they’ve switched to our more robust option for their impacted employees and now enjoy a better return on their outplacement investment.
Individualized consulting, with a personally assigned senior career coach and fully integrated technology tools and resources, (available anywhere, anytime) are the most valued components of career transition services. The use of office space has declined precipitously in the last decade and fewer than 10% of your associates will use an office when one is included in the program. We’ll help you configure services that address the needs of those in career transition today – which includes uncompromising high quality coaching and access to technology tools and resources until successful transition. You will only pay for an office when an office is required.
At AJO, we partner with clients to custom design services for non standard situations. We have several creative options up our sleeves where traditional career transition configurations just don’t work. This includes services that allow individuals to continue working where a facility is closing over a period of time or geographically distributed employees that would have participated in a workshop if they were in the same location.