Irrespective of how much experience they have in leading others and driving business results, it’s important to know what kind of impact your leaders and high potentials are having on your organization.
- Do your leaders inspire others to do great things within your organization?
- How many can influence others (with or without authority); develop others into leaders; demonstrate vision, courage, boldness, and conviction for the work of your organization?
Whether you believe leaders are born or made, ensuring they stay abreast of contemporary leadership practices demanded of today's business environment is critical to our clients. That’s why we have developed a library of learning modules that address a full range of leadership impact capabilities, leveraging the latest in leadership thinking, approaches and research.
These facilitated modules can be customized (to a minor or major degree), depending on your needs. This enables you to develop your leaders in a targeted, cost-effective way.
Do your leaders effectively:
- Think, act and communicate strategically?
- Communicate a clear vision? Align the team’s work to the vision through goal-setting?
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve results for the organization?
- Identify opportunities for organizational growth, even in the face of challenges or constraints?
- Understand how to develop others for roles in the organization?
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the work?
- Coach or mentor others to high-performance?
- Lead others even in the absence of authority?
Whether you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, ask us how we have leveraged this learning capability for our clients and about the results.
Contact us for details of any of the Leadership Impact modules shown on the right. Download the full Impact Series Overview (PDF below) or the example learning module from this series that we can customize for your organization.
Let’s partner to build or strengthen the essential skills demanded of your current and future leaders. We can help you develop extraordinary leaders by building competencies that equip them to lead now and in the years to come.
“A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” - General Douglas MacArthur