Getting Answers from the Experts
Our highly personalized approach recognizes that everyone’s situation is different. We understand that each person has a unique set of circumstances, needs and/or concerns that demand individual attention. Your personally assigned Career Coach will work with you to understand your needs and provide you with a focused approach to planning your future, beginning with immediate next steps.
Your program may include any of the following components necessary to support your short and long term goals:
- Assessment of your background, career goals and options
- Personal assessment of your interests, values, skills etc.
- Research and exploration of the market and career options
- Understanding and enhancing your brand, including online presence
- Effective use of LinkedIn and other social networks
- Development of your resume, bio and other marketing materials
- Assessment of effective job search strategies
- Advanced networking/relationship building techniques
- Simulation to strengthen interviewing and communication
- Negotiation skills development