My Career Navigator
AJO’s My Career Navigator (MCN) provides you with important online resources to successfully manage your career transition and it’s available to you throughout your program and beyond.
Have an account?
- If you have an account, login on the right, or via the login at the top of every page on this website. (Note that the LinkedIn login will only work if you have already associated your LinkedIn account with your MCN account under your MCN Profile). You can also bookmark this MCN page for quick access going forward.
- If you don't yet have an account, but you are eligible to receive services with AJO, register here. Enter the passcode provided to start exploring the tools and resources available to you.
- Program Roadmap: Organized into eight program steps, access advice and guidance, examples, handouts and templates covering all aspects of career transition, delivered through audio, video and written content. Download handouts, worksheets, examples, and templates.
- Job Leads & Job Opportunity Tracker: Search job leads from Indeed.com via MCN.
- Create and save your job search queries
- Apply to open positions using our Resume Manager and Correspondence Wizard
- Track progress of opportunities with follow ups and task lists, including jobs found externally
- Resume Manager: Create or upload and manage multiple versions of your resume. Apply to open positions using your stored resumes in MCN. Save resume used to apply for each job opportunity.
- D&B Company & Industry Research: Search this premier database of 120 million business records to identify prospective employers, and to research companies and industries.
- AJO Essential Links: Browse our guide to the best websites for all aspects of career transition, curated by AJO's Career Coaches.
- Calendar of Learning & Networking Events: Sign up to participate in webinars and seminars, and to track AJO and personal events planned and attended. Presented by subject matter experts, we provide a calendar of 20+ hours of learning modules in the form of in-house seminars and live webinars.
- Assessments: Set your direction with the help of seven self- assessment tools.
- Measure and better understand your interests, values, working style and personality. Explore occupations that are a match.
- Complete LinkedIn and Online Presence assessments to get feedback on your online visibility to recruiters and hiring managers, as well as tips and ideas to clean up, protect, and strengthen your online presence.
- Interview Stream: Select from thousands of questions, organized under question type. Practice answering interview questions using your computer and web cam, or Interview Stream mobile app. Share your responses with your Career Coach and others for feedback.
- Mobile App: Download the MCN mobile app to access your jobs, connections, events, messages, and resources anywhere.
- Your Career Coach: View your Career Coach contact information and bio. Send messages to your Career Coach through MCN.
Click the thumbnail to download the "My Career Navigator" Overview